USDA – Rural Development Loan
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) loan program offers 100% financing for homes that are designated in a Rural Area by the Department. These designated areas may be closer to a city than you think. For more information on USDA areas and income restrictions download the fact sheet below.
- Up to 100% financing available
- Minimum FICO 640
- Property must be located in a USDA designated area
- Income restrictions apply
- Manufactured home financing available
- Less than Perfect Credit is okay
All loans are subject to underwriter final approval, terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Always consult an Accountant or Tax Advisor for full eligibility requirements on tax deductions.